Jiffy Steamer J2000
The Model J-2000 garment steamer has the same lightweight, flexible hose and easy-roll casters for mobility as the Model J-2 garment steamer, but with an updated design and several ergonomic features. Its low-profile water bottle is easy to fill and a check valve ensures that no water spills out until the bottle is firmly back in the machine.
With a quick 2 minute heat-up time, and safe for even delicate fabrics, this versatile garment steamer is ideal for use at home or at work. You will enjoy discovering new applications for this powerful and flexible appliance in whatever environment you use it.
J-2000 Garment Steamer Features:
- Uses ordinary tap water.
- Quick 2-minute heat-up time.
- Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling.
- Low profile, easy-to-handle 2.8 litre water bottle.
- "No spill" check valve cap for easy filling.
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility.
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety.
- High-impact polymer outer housing.
- 1300-watt heating element die cast in solid brass.
- 50/60 Hertz electrical system.
- Color-coded high-temperature wiring.
- Assembly wrench included.
- Made in the USA.
Click Here for Jiffy Steamer Cleaning instructions
Click Here - How to steam videos